Kids Workshop: Flower Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
Flower Camp runs from 10am-12am, July 6th-9th.
Start your day making something awesome while exploring nature at Olive's Bloombox Flower Camp! Each day will include a flower or nature inspired project for kids to create on their own to take home and share. We'll pot a plant, make a terrarium, do some creative stamping with fruit and veggies, plus so much more!
Schedule for the Week:
- Body florals, tattoos and face painting
- Make your own bouquet
- Science experiment: flower dyeing
- Tie Dye your camp Tshirt
- Paint a pot (to plant in day 3)
- Science - bring in worms to pass around and learn how they help the dirt/ flowers
- Cement mosaic handprint (garden stone)
- Plant succulent in painted pot
- Stamping with fruits and veggies - on a tote bag
- Make your own terrarium
- Make a ""sunflowerman""- glue google eyes, lips, etc. on a sunflower
- Make a rainbow bouquet from the dyed flowers from Monday
We'll provide the project materials, tools and hands-on assistance with a smile. Kids should be able to cut with scissors and paint with a paint brush. A healthy snack and drink will be provided every day and a camp tee shirt is also included with the cost of registration.
- Flower Camp$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0